Mattress Removal Services near Omaha NE: Are you looking for the Best Mattress Removal Services near Omaha NE? Omaha Household Services, This service will come to your location and haul away your mattress and other junk using a truck. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Mattress Removal Services around Omaha NE. We serve Omaha NE and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST MATTRESS REMOVAL SERVICES IN OMAHA NE
OMAHA MATTRESS REMOVAL
How to Dispose of a Mattres
Mattress Removal Services near Omaha NE: Wondering how you should dispose of that old mattress? Despite being bulky and heavy, there are several options for mattress disposal, including renting a dumpster, donating a gently used mattress or recycling it. Use the options below to find the mattress removal solution that is right for you.
Mattress Disposal Options
A gently used mattress can be donated, but if yours is old and worn-out, you’ll need to throw it away. Look through the mattress disposal options below to find one that’s convenient for you.
Dumpster Rental for Mattress Disposal
- Rent a Dumpster
Mattress Removal Services near Omaha NE: If you’re disposing of an old mattress as part of a larger home cleanout, renting a dumpster is a good option for getting rid of all your junk at once, excluding prohibited materials. With a dumpster rental on your property, you can easily carry your mattress and box spring into the bin and be done with it. The price of a dumpster rental is also more cost-effective than most other disposal options.
- Choose a dumpster size that fits your project.
- Keep the container as long as you need it.
- You’ll only have to move the mattress once.
- Allows you to dispose of multiple mattresses and other clutter.
Things to Consider
- In some areas, mattresses are not allowed in dumpsters or require an additional processing fee. Call our team to learn more about using a dumpster for mattress disposal near you.
- Not ideal for disposing of only one mattress.
- Check With Your Curbside Trash Collection Service
In some areas, municipal curbside collection services will collect mattresses during weekly service or on specified days. Reach out to your service provider to find out if this is an option in your area.
Low-cost disposal option.
Useful if you are only throwing away one mattress.
Things to Consider
Not available in all areas.
You will need to store your mattress until the scheduled collection day.
There may be an additional fee for this service.
- Junk Removal Service
Mattress Removal Services near Omaha NE: Junk removal services are another option for mattress removal. This service will come to your location and haul away your mattress and other junk using a truck. However, you won’t get a quote for this service until they see how much space your items take up in the truck. You will also need to be on-site during the process and work within the two-hour window they provide.
Service will load up your old mattress for you.
Things to Consider
- Will not provide a cost estimate until they see you’re junk.
- Can only provide a two-hour window for your pickup.
- Not economical if you’re completing a large project with lots of junk.
Mattress Recycling Options
There are some ways to get rid of your mattress by recycling it. These options will allow you to keep the mattress out of the landfill and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Consult the Mattress Recycling Council
In mattresses are legally required to be recycled through a program administered by the Mattress Recycling Council, which costs between $9 and $11 per mattress. To get rid of your mattress in these locations, you will need to have your mattress removed by the retailer when the new one arrives or deliver it to a certified recycling facility.
- Find a Recycling Location near You
There are also more than 20 other states with at least one mattress recycling facility. Use Earth 911’s recycling database to find a facility near you. Fees may apply.
- Ask About Retailer Take-Back Services
If you are in the process of buying a new mattress, ask the retailer if they will remove and recycle your old mattress when delivering the new one. This common option is convenient but may include a small fee.
Options for Donating Your Mattress
Even if you are getting a new one, you may not have to throw out your old mattress if it doesn’t show much wear. If the mattress is less than 5 to 7 years old and does not have any rips, stains, frayed edges or obvious signs of compression, it could still be useful to someone else.
Donate Mattress to Recycle It
- Find It a New Home
Check with relatives and friends who may be looking for an extra mattress, or simply want to replace their current one. As long as your mattress is in good shape, this is a great way to keep it out of the landfill.
- Donate Your Mattress to a Local Nonprofit
There are also numerous nonprofit organizations and institutions that would gladly take your gently used mattress. The groups below generally accept mattress donations, though local policies may differ.
These organizations usually offer mattress pickup:
- Salvation Army (Also allows drop-off)
- Vincent de Paul (Varies by location, fee may apply)
- Furniture Bank Association of America locations (Also allows drop off)
These organizations typically require mattress drop-off:
- Places of Worship
- Local Charities and Shelters
How Much Does Mattress Removal Cost?
Mattress Removal Services near Omaha NE: Mattress removal costs depend on the number and size of the mattresses you’re getting rid of, as well as the service you choose and your location. Using a recycling service, you can usually expect to pay $20 to $40 fee for each mattress. Disposing of a mattress through a junk removal service can cost anywhere from $100 to $150, based on the above factors.
If you are getting rid of multiple mattresses as well as other household junk, a dumpster rental is the most economical option. The average cost of a dumpster rental is $433, which typically covers 20 cubic yards’ worth of junk, more than twice the amount included with your typical junk removal service and can fit multiple mattresses and box springs.
In contrast, the average cost of using a junk hauling service is $297, which usually covers only 9 cubic yards’ worth of junk.
Mattress Removal Costs
Mattress and furniture removal costs an average of $165 with a typical range of $75 to $200. In some extreme cases, like when you’re clearing out an entire home, you might spend nearly $1,000. Most companies have a minimum fee of $75 to $150 with each additional piece adding $30 to $75 each. Junk removal pros are usually charged by the truckload, which ranges from $100 to $600 on average.
Furniture & Mattress Removal Costs
Average Cost $165
High Cost $950
Low Cost $50
Mattress Removal and Disposal Prices
Removing a mattress and disposing of it costs $75 to $150 for a professional service. Hauling it to the dump means dumping fees of $15 to $50. If you’re simply replacing the bed, a retailer will take it away for $5 to $30. Unless you’re going to sell it or donate it, condition doesn’t matter, only size. Haulers sometimes charge per piece or per truckload.
Mattress Removal Costs
Curbside Pickup $25-$50
Retailer Removal $5-$30
Landfill Dumping $10-$50
Junk Removal Service $75-$150+
Dumpster Rental $300-$500 per week
Whatever condition, find a furniture removal specialist near you today. But if you’re trying to sell or donate it, it’ll need to meet some standards, including:
- No stains or smells.
- No mold or pest infestations.
- No rips or tears.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does mattress removal cost?
A mattress retailer will charge you between $10 and $25 to remove an old mattress. This includes the price of disposal.
Can you throw away a mattress in a dumpster?
Unless you own the dumpster, have permission to use it, or have paid to rent it, the answer is no. You could be charged with illegal dumping if you place a mattress in someone else’s dumpster, and assessed a fine of up to $500.
Does the Salvation Army take mattresses?
Where permitted by law, the Salvation Army will normally take mattresses that are still in serviceable condition. For particulars, please contact your local Salvation Army Chapter.
How do you dispose of mattresses?
When it comes to mattress disposal, you have several options, including recycling, charitable donation, landfill disposal, curbside pickup, or using a junk removal service.
Does Casper remove old mattresses?
If you live in one of Casper’s in-home delivery and set-up markets, they will remove your old mattress at the time your new one is delivered.
CALL FOR US:
- Mattress Removal Services Near Omaha NE
- Mattress Disposal Plus
- Free Mattress Disposal
- Cheap Mattress Removal
- Mattress Disposal Waste Management
- Mattress Removal Service
- Goodwill Mattress Donation
- Mattress Omaha NE
- Mattress Removal Cost
- Can You Take A Mattress To The Dump
- Bed Bug Mattress Removal
- How To Get Rid Of A Mattress
- How To Throw Out A Mattress
- What To Do With Old Mattress
- Old Bed Removal
- Take Away Mattress Omaha NE
- Arlington NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Ashland NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Avoca IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Avoca NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Bellevue NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Bennington NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Blair NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Boys Town NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Carson IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Carter Lake IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Ceresco NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Council Bluffs IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Dunlap IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Eagle NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Elkhorn NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Fort Calhoun NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Fremont NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Glenwood IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Greenwood NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Gretna NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- LA Vista NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Lincoln NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Logan IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Louisville NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Malvern IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Mead NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Missouri Valley Ia Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Murray NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Oakland IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Omaha NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Pacific Junction IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Papillion NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Plattsmouth NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Ralston NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Springfield NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Underwood IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Valley NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Wahoo NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Waterloo NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Weeping Water NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Woodbine IA Mattress Removal Services Near Me
- Yutan NE Mattress Removal Services Near Me